Manali Volvo summer holiday package
||3 Nights / 4 Days
||Manali - Rohtang - Manikaran
||INR 7600 / person
Manali which lies in the lap of the Kullu valley is one of the most visited tourist spot.It is located at an altitude of 2050 meters above sea level and is spread along the banks of the river Beas.
Manali derived its name from Manavalaya meaning the abode of Manu or "Home of Manu" and here, the temples are treated as pilgrimages. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, para gliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. Manali is quite famous for its lush green forests of deodar and snow capped mountains
Day 1: Delhi - Manali by volvo
Departure from Delhi at 06 - 07 PM by Volvo to Manali . Travel by over night to Manali
Meals : N/A
Day 2: Arrive Manali and local sightseeing.
Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from bus stand & than Check in at hotel at 12 Noon In the Afternoon you can go for half day local city tour. Evening will be at leisure. Dinner & Over night at hotel
Meals : Dinner
Day 3: 3 Day Manali full day sightseeing
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. After proceed to Delhi by Volvo on 05 PM
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4: Arrival delhi
Arrive delhi in morning and proceed for onward journey with happy memories
Meals : N/A
Tour Detail :
- Upto 3 Star Hotel
- Bus Transfer
- GST, meals will be on MAP basis
Terms & Conditions :
- Check in time is 1200 hrs and Check out time is 1100 AM. Early check-in / late check-out are subject to Availability.For guaranteed early check-in, Traveler needs to be made starting from the previous night..
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking. No change is permissible once tour is Started..
- This proposal is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice..
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned Passengers..
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers..
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour..
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager Reserves the right to amend the Itinerary / cancel the visit..
- The above cost is valid for a minimum of two people travelling together. .
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card..
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, Higher Rates will apply peak period, blackout dates, Carnival etc..
- Above is a tentative proposed itinerary. Final itinerary will be given after confirmation of the tour programmed..
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra..
- Service and other taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt Of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly..
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)..
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rule.
- After booking, hotel cannot be changed or replaced..
- We are not responsible for the delay / changing in timings of Volvo bus booking.
- In case of missing any sightseeing due to whether condition, time permission or other unexpected cause, No refund or adjustment will be applicable.
- All travelers have to carry their Identity Proof (Voter, ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.) to get entry in hotels..
- Cancellation charge will applicable as per hotel/resort policy. Indiafly.com will charge 10% extra over and above on cancellation. .
- Inclusion may be change as per hotel policy..
- Extra child/Adults cost may be change as per hotel policy.