One of the most famous tourist destinations of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla, your travel to this place will be one event of your life that you shall never forget. This beautiful hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This lovely hill station was 'discovered' by the British who immediately fell in love with this place. Infact, they went to the extent of declaring Shimla as their summer capital. Read about Shimla tourism and know more about Simla travel.
Shimla abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm and this creates an ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while winters are bone chilling and the temperatures can fall below zero. But this difference is what makes Shimla all the more special!
So pack your bags, catch the next flight and come to Shimla - A place where dreams come true!
- Bus Transfer
- Any Air or train fare/Travel insurance.
Meals other than specified..
Monument fee/Park/ any Entrance / Camera fee..
Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc..
GST as applicable..
Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions column”
Terms & Conditions :
- Check in time is 1200 hrs and Check out time is 1100 AM. Early check-in / late check-out are subject to Availability. For guaranteed early check-in, Traveler needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking. No change is permissible once tour is Started..
- This proposal is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice..
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned Passengers..
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers..
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour..
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager Reserves the right to amend the Itinerary / cancel the visit..
- The above cost is valid for a minimum of two people travelling together..
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card..
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, Higher Rates will apply peak period, blackout dates, Carnival etc..
- Above is a tentative proposed itinerary. Final itinerary will be given after confirmation of the tour programmed..
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra..
- Service and other taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt Of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly..
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)..
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rule..
- After booking, hotel cannot be changed or replaced..
- We are not responsible for the delay / changing in timings of Volvo bus booking..
- In case of missing any sightseeing due to whether condition, time permission or other unexpected cause, No refund or adjustment will be applicable..
- All travelers have to carry their Identity Proof (Voter, ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.) to get entry in hotels...